Campsite Rules, General Responsibilities and Conditions
We welcome you to the Upton Blues Festival Campsite booking process. We have drawn up these rules for your benefit, and ask all campers to abide by these rules to ensure that your stay will be pleasurable and at the same time respecting the other campers and local community.
WEDNESDAY (6 Nights)
£75.00 per camper + service fee if pre-booked on-line before the festival and £80.00 per head if bought on the gate (maximum of 5 nights).
THURSDAY (5 Nights)
£60.00 per camper + service fee if pre-booked on-line before the festival, and £65.00 per head if bought on the gate (maximum of 4 nights).
FRIDAY (4 Nights)
£45.00 per camper + service fee if pre-booked on-line before the festival and £50.00 per head if bought on the gate (maximum of 3 nights).
SATURDAY (3 Nights)
£30.00 per camper + service fee if pre-booked on-line before the festival and £30.00 per head if bought on the gate (maximum of 2 nights).
It is the responsibility of all campers to ensure that no damage is caused to the site. Your allocated pitch and the whole campsite should be respected and kept in a clean and orderly condition. Please show consideration for other campers and our neighbours.
- Pitches will be set out in such a way that no tent or caravan is closer than 2 metres to any other caravan or tent on an adjacent pitch nor closer than 2 metres to any boundary fence or hedge. Cars may be parked between caravans or tents provided they are not parked closer than 1 metre to a caravan or tent in the same occupancy and at least 2 metres from caravans or tents of other occupancies. A carriageway of at least four metres will be maintained between rows.All pitches are unreserved including our disabled and less mobile areas, if you wish to camp near to friends please arrange with them to arrive at the same time. Our biggest moan year on year is from people trying to reserve massive areas for friends & family who are arriving later or even the next day, and not being allowed to. The only way you can reserve a space is to go further into the camp site on arrival and camp away for the popular areas. Talk to security when you arrive for the best advise as to where to pitch. Please be considerate when pitching your tent. There are no specific pitch sizes but if you arrange your tents in such a way to take up more than a reasonable amount of space for your group you will be asked to re-pitch or take some of your tents down.
- Arrival times: The Upton Blues Festival Campsite gate will open at 09:00 on Wednesday 13th July 2022, please do not arrive earlier as you will not gain access before 09:00. The entrance will be clearly signposted. Please report to the campsite check in WITH YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION OR CASH PAYMENT READY TO PRODUCE on arrival, not in the boot of your car! You will be checked in and issued a wristband which you must wear at all times. Please note that we are unable to allow any caravans/campervans/cars access to the campsite between 20:00 hours and 09:00 hours for reasons of health and safety and the comfort & convenience of other campers. There is to be no vehicular movement on the campsite between these hours, except for our patrolling security vehicles. Please time your arrival accordingly.
- Departure Times: All caravans/campers must have vacated the site by midday on Tuesday 19th July 2022.
- Location of Campsite: The campsite is ideally located within walking distance of all the Upton Blues Festival venues. The closest post code is WR8 0PB, this is the postcode of the Upton Marina which is directly opposite the campsite entrance.
- Facilities: There will be high quality toilet blocks, stand alone toilets around the campsite, urinals, hot showers, elsan facilities, easy access toilets and a number of fresh water supplies around the campsite. We have staff maintaining the facilities all weekend but please remember to leave the facilities as you would wish to find them.
- Juniors/Children: Children under 16 will have free camping. Parents should ensure that children are not left unattended and are supervised all weekend.
- Refund Policy: We do not offer refunds on any camping tickets once they are purchased, the tickets are fully transferable if you wish to pass them on to a friend.
- Entry Tickets: When booking you will be issued with an e-mail receipt for your camping. Please bring a copy of this with you as this will be required for access to the camping. On arrival at the campsite each guest will be issued with a wristband which should be worn at all times. People on the campsite without wristbands will be asked to leave by security and people without wristbands will not get access to the campsite.
- Campsite Etiquette: Please show consideration for other users of the Campsite by not causing noise, playing radios/music too loudly, etc. Please dispose of all rubbish, litter etc in the bins/skips provided. If a user of the campsite does not show consideration, the Organisers reserve the right to cancel their booking at which point they will have to immediately leave the campsite.
- A quiet site policy: Campers are requested to avoid excessive noise at all times, being especially quiet between the hours of 12am and 7am. (Those who do not comply may be asked to leave the site.)
- Dogs: Dogs must be kept on leads under close control, exercised away from camping areas, and any mess cleared up immediately.
- All Vehicles: A 5 mph speed restriction will be observed at all times – but we would ask you NOT to drive around the site as it damages the field.
- Fire points: The Event Organiser will ensure that there are adequate fire points and a system of raising the alarm in the event of fire.
- LPG: Bulk storage of liquefied petroleum gas will NOT BE PERMITTED. Campers are permitted only to bring sufficient LPG for their own use during the event.
- Fires and barbeques: Open fires are not permissible but you are welcome to bring charcoal or gas barbeques provided they are raised off the grass and are suitably sited and attended at all times so that they are not a hazard or a smoke nuisance to other campers. Do not place any disposable BBQ's directly on the ground.
- 24/7 Site Security: We will have security staff at the campsite at all times. However, it is strongly recommended that, no valuables are left unattended.
- Petrol/Diesel Generators: For reasons of noise and for health and safety these are not allowed on the site. The only generator permitted within the campsite is the special silent units provided by the Upton Blues Festival Committee for supply of power to shower and toilet units. Any generators found operating on the campsite other than those mentioned above will be shut down. If a user of the caravan/camp site persists in using an unofficial generator they will be asked to leave. Anyone found tampering with one of the festival generators will be removed from the campsite immediately.
The Upton Blues Festival Committee reserves the right to ask any Individual or Group to vacate the site and make good any damage caused. We thank you for your co-operation.
The Upton Blues Festival Committee and Campsite staff shall not be liable for any loss or damage to property or personal injury sustained whilst on the premises, howsoever caused.
The Committee shall not be held liable for refunds in the event of adverse weather conditions or any other reason for visitors terminating their stay on the site early.
The Organiser shall not be under any liability for any failure to perform any of its obligations under this agreement due to Force Majeure. For the purposes of this clause, Force Majeure means fire, explosion, flood, lightning, act of God, act of terrorism, war, rebellion, riot, sabotage, strike, disease or events or circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Organisers which renders, in the Organiser’s reasonable discretion, performance of the contract inappropriate.
We hope that you understand the need for these simple rules and that they are for the benefit of all who stay at the campsite
By clicking on the Agree Terms button you agree to purchase your camping tickets by the terms written.